‘Appropriate’ match? Immigration officer turns matchmaker for lady at airport | World Information

0 Comments
[ad_1]

For marriage and “settling down” so many ladies have obtained unsolicited recommendation. For a single lady, someway, everybody makes an attempt to play matchmaker as a result of why not, proper? (Nobody requested them although). Girls have been given recommendation on marriage at household features, occasions, neighbourhood however one lady was advised to marry and calm down at an airport!

In a weird incident, a lady was past perplexed when an immigration officer at Dhaka airport in Bangladesh became a matchmaker for her. The incident was shared by her on Twitter and has since gone viral.

“Immigration officer at Dhaka airport after enquiring about me, my mother and father, my marital standing and my career has suggested me to discover a Bangladeshi boy, get married and ‘settle’ in Dhaka. He additionally famous my native ph no. and stated he can be in contact if a ‘appropriate match’ come up,” she wrote on Twitter.

There have been numerous reactions on the publish as many customers cracked jokes and took jibes on the officer’s recommendation.

“By no means knew this was a part of their job description,” stated one consumer whereas one other wrote, “Oh my goodness, that is the funniest factor I’ve learn all morning!”

“Feels like this officer has stakes in a ‘marriage bureau, start-up (courting service) as you name them within the West. I hope he’ll quickly makes you an give you can not refuse,” one other consumer commented.



[ad_2]
Source link ‘Appropriate’ match? Immigration officer turns matchmaker for lady at airport | World Information


You may also like

No comments: